Magento has come a long way since 2007 (the year of its initial release). Magento has grown over the years, to be one of the most popular e-commerce platforms today. Presently magneto is powering over 250,000 online stores. Magento has proven to be one of the best eCommerce Shopping Cart, and there are quite a few reasons for such. For starters, Magento is an open source platform, and it offered users a free, downloadable version called Magento Open Source and was previously known as – Magento Community.
Magento is an open source e-commerce platform that allows a business to set up a website selling product to customers online and also giving the owner the owner the opportunity for 100% managing ability of the platform.
Magento has some fantastic features and we will be listing some of them below. Great features are included in the free community edition such as:
• Compare products
• Multi-store/mall feature
• Good SEO performance
• Email lists
• Bundle/Grouped/Digital products and many more
• Layered/Filter navigation
• CMS system for static pages
• Advanced searching multiple languages
• Product reviews
• Refer products to friends
• Track order and various currencies
And much more…
Magento comes in three different editions known as:
Magento is not for selling purposes only it is developed in a way that it can raise a website ranking in search engines along with the vast e-commerce features. Magento is loaded with multiple features provides an exciting shopping experience. Magento is the most power-packed open source shopping cart software out there, and it comes with great 3rd party services like Google Base, Google checks out, Google Analytics, Google website optimizer and many other payment processing services. Magento professionals customize the magneto framework to suit diverse business requirements.
Why should you choose Magento?
• There are many reasons why you should, and some of them include:
• Manage your entire multiple websites from one single administration panel of the magneto.
• Magento gives you the freedom of uploading high-resolution images on your website.
• When compared to other source e-commerce applications Magento installation is easy due to its layouts, add-ons, etc.
• Your customer can quickly turn into a regular customer because they will be able to view the entire order status and information.
• Magento also put in place different marketing and promotion tools that can help you to get a higher return on investment.
• Magento also brings your website to the mobile platform, which is a profitable option as customers can view a mobile-optimized version of the website.
• It thoroughly searches engine optimized.
• Magento has a user-friendly Navigation for Better Customer Experiences.
Magento’s eCommerce Shopping Cart has a variety of products and features so that all online businesses can utilize the software in a fashion that caters to unique online needs and expectations. Best of all, you will never feel trapped or limited by software specifications again!