ACHIEVE FULL SPLITS FAST! The Door Flexibility Trainer is the easiest way to achieve full splits fast. With just a few weeks of use, you can improve your leg flexibility, balance, range of motion, muscle strength, and confidence! Best of all, you can do it all on your own and don’t need a partner to help you get a deeper stretch.
HOW TO GET STARTED AS A BEGINNER
If you are a total beginner and want to know where to start, here are 4 of the most common stretches used in Ballet, Cheerleading, and Gymnastics. The pictures above show you the natural progression of learning each stretch. However, there are some important safety tips to keep in mind.
1) Make sure to warm up your muscles with some light exercise such as walking or jumping jacks. Stretching cold muscles may result in injury.
2) Hold a sustained stretch for 10-30 seconds. Don’t bounce when stretching. Bouncing causes your muscles to overstretch which may result in small tears in fibers.
3) Only stretch to the point of mild discomfort. If it hurts, you’re pushing too hard. Slow and steady wins the race. It’s easy to get excited and push yourself too hard in the beginning. Instead, focus on improving over a few weeks rather than a few days, and you are sure to prevent injury.
4) Breath normally when stretching. Don’t try to hold your breath or preform special breathing exercises.
5) Get advice when needed. Check with your doctor or health professional if you have an injury or have had a previous injury and are unsure of how to stretch properly
INSTALL IN SECONDS!
To install the trainer, simply toss the short strap with the foam end over the door and close the door to secure it in place. Then simply slide the long strap through the metal D ring, and your flexibility trainer is ready to use!
Door flexibility trainer is designed to improve your leg and back flexibility, balance and hip range of motion!Do this exercise, side #legpull to stretch your adductor muscles
Posted by EverStretch on Friday, June 7, 2019